Cancellations or amendments
We try to help and be flexible wherever possible when circumstances arise where a participant of our courses have a change in circumstance. We do however have third party costs involved in running these courses and therefore need to be very clear on any cancellations or amendments.
We recommend participants read and understand the cancellation policy before enrolling on this course.
- Cancellation Deadline: The start of the course is the time when you receive your system log-in codes. You can cancel via email at any time before the start with a full refund or cancellation of the invoice.
- Late Cancellations: If participants cancel after log-in codes are issued charges apply:
- Before starting the course content = 75% refund
- After staring course content, up to 3 months from start date = 50% refund
- Over 3 months = no refund
- Rescheduling: Participants can reschedule to join a later intake. This may carry a postponement fee to cover CMI membership and administration.
- Cancellation by us: In the unlikely event that a course needs to be cancelled by the organisers, due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued if alternative solutions cannot be found.